Meghan Markle And Prince Harry's Friendship With David Foster Faces New Scrutiny This Entire
Friends close to music producer David Foster have pushed back against claims that he deliberately snubbed Meghan Markle during a red carpet appearance in Canada earlier this month, adding fresh detail to a controversy that has continued generating attention days after Foster himself publicly denied any intentional slight.
The moment in question occurred August 7 at the David Foster Foundation's 40th anniversary gala in Victoria, British Columbia, an event that organizers said raised $14.5 million in support of the foundation's work funding life-saving organ transplants for Canadian children. Video from the red carpet showed Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex, extending her hand toward Foster as he arrived alongside Prince Harry, only for Foster to continue past her and pose for photos instead alongside his wife, singer and actress Katharine McPhee. The clip spread quickly online, with one widely shared post on X describing the moment as Meghan being "publicly snubbed by host David Foster."
According to an insider who spoke with RadarOnline, the moment was a simple oversight rather than any deliberate gesture. The source said Foster "wasn't" consciously walking past Meghan or ignoring her outstretched hand, and argued that the viral clip failed to capture the full context of the evening. "What the short clip doesn't show is everything that happened........
