menu_open Columnists
We use cookies to provide some features and experiences in QOSHE

More information  .  Close

Breaking News LIVE: After JSSC-CGL cancellation, recruited candidates stage protest at Ranchi Project Bhawan

41 0
yesterday

Breaking News LIVE: After JSSC-CGL cancellation, recruited candidates stage protest at Ranchi Project Bhawan

Today's Breaking News LIVE: Read today’s breaking news, latest updates and top trending stories from India and around the world on politics, sports, entertainment, crime, education, business, lifestyle and more at News9Live.com.

Today’s Breaking News LIVE Updates, August 18, 2026: Candidates recruited through the JSSC-CGL and who had already served in their respective posts are staging a sit-in protest at Project Bhawan. The demonstration comes after the state government cancelled the examination. The candidates are demanding clarity on their appointments and seeking justice over their recruitment and service.

Stay with News9Live.com for latest updates from India and around the world.

18 Aug 2026 07:32 AM (IST) JSSC-CGL row: Student leader thanks CM, demands CBI probe into exams Welcoming the state government’s decision to cancel the JSSC-CGL and examinations conducted by TDPL, student leader Ravindra Paswan thanked Chief Minister Hemant Soren for what he called a “historic and bold decision” in the interest of students. Speaking on behalf of the JPSC-JSSC Reform Forum, Paswan said students supported the government’s move but had one additional demand. He urged the Chief Minister to order a CBI investigation into all the examinations being cancelled. Paswan said such an inquiry would help address concerns surrounding the exams and added that students would continue to support the government if a CBI probe was ordered.

JSSC-CGL row: Student leader thanks CM, demands CBI probe into exams

Welcoming the state government’s decision to cancel........

© News9Live