10-time WWE champion and UFC icon Brock Lesnar announces retirement
10-time WWE champion and UFC icon Brock Lesnar announces retirement
WWE and UFC legend Brock Lesnar announced his retirement from all forms of combat sports and professional wrestling on Tuesday.
New Delhi: WWE and UFC icon Brock Lesnar announced his retirement from professional wrestling and “everything else” on Tuesday, August 04. One of the most popular WWE superstars of all time, Lesnar confirmed that he has decided to hang up his boots after his final appearance at WWE SummerSlam last week.
Lesnar confirmed his retirement during his appearance on ‘The Pat McAfee Show’ on Tuesday. The 49-year-old said it was an emotional affair for him to go up against Oba Femi in what was his last appearance in WWE last week. The WWE legend said he felt done during the fight and thus decided it was time for him to retire.
“I’m here today to let the world know [that] I am retired. Saturday was a very emotional day for me. It was kind of weird. When Oba Femi slammed me at WrestleMania, I said, ‘I can’t do this anymore. I think I’m done.’ But........
